What we offer
- Current text books, journals and works of reference in printed and electronic format on all courses which are taught at the university, plus literature on related areas such as politics and religion to broaden and supplement the range of subjects.
- Regional, national and international daily and weekly newspapers
- Free searches in specialist commercial databases
- E-books and online press articles
- Free internet access
- Courses showing you how to get the most out of our information resources and media by using them efficiently and productively. These include: Library inductions, OPAC searches, handling complex professional databases, operating the literature management programs Citavi and Zotero …